Dan who is originally from Kent in England has been coaching in NJ for the past 22 years. He previously spent 7 years teaching and coaching in the U.K. Dan also has over 35+ years of playing experience.
Dan Adams’ education, experience and background consist of; 25 years teaching, professional coaching, sports and facility management. He is currently the Director of Coaching at Bridgewater Soccer Academy.
Dan holds the following Certificates, Qualifications and Licenses:
- UEFA “B” License
- The FA Coaching Certificate, Futsal Certificate, Level 1 Talent Identification, Psychology for Soccer Certificate, Key Stage 2 Coaching Certificate, Child Protection Certificate, Player and Match Analysis Certificate
- USSF Grassroots 4v4 & 7v7 Certificates
- US Youth Soccer – National “Y” License
- Certified TOCA Operator & Instructor
- NSCAA Advanced National Diploma, National Youth Diploma
- Cognitive Soccer Trainer
- Sexual Abuse Awareness Training Certificate, HeartSaver First Aid and CPR, American Red Cross Anaphylaxis and Epinephrine Certification
- ACL Injury Prevention