Dan who is originally from North Plainfield, New Jersey, played football and baseball throughout high school, as well as two years of collegiate baseball.
With over 14 years of child developmental sport coaching and program development, Dan’s background in teaching, coaching, and special education provides valuable resources when working with athletes from a variety of age and skill levels.
Dan holds the following Certificates, Qualifications and Licenses:NJ Teaching
- Elementary Education License
- USA Football Coaching Certification
- HeartSaver First Aid and CPR
- “Heads Up!” Concussion in Youth Sports Training
- American Red Cross Anaphylaxis and Epinephrine Certification.